Recent Posts

answer from my friend

24 September 2010


answer about

F U C K I N G totownwn 

from my friend




I gave a question to my friend who live in Austria. I just want to make it sure that there is a town with this forbidden name *lol* :D
here the answer from her:

Maria Bloder 24 September jam 2:29 Laporkan
 
hi dhevi! :)
hahahaha...yes it's true...there is a town in Austria called "Fucking". It is a very small village
in Upper Austria and in the English speaking world "famous" for its name :) But in German it is not pronounced "fAcking" (like in English) but "fUcking".....
Everyone (especially my English friends^^) find it very very funny.
The town is not very well known in Austria, I also only know it because my English friends told me about it^^
A lot of tourists visit the village and take pictures with the traffic sign "Fucking". The village has also a problem, because many people stole the traffic signs in the past.. *lol*

So yes. It's true. There is a village in Austria called "Fucking". But of course the name has nothing to do with the meaning of the word in English.

:)

How are you btw? Everything's going well?

greets from austria
maria*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

en.wikipedia.org
Fucking (German pronunciation: [ˈfʊkɪŋ], rhymes with "booking"[2]) is an Austrian village[3] in the municipality of Tarsdorf,[4] in the Innviertel region of western Upper Austria. The village is located 33 kilometres (21 mi) north of Salzburg, four kilometres (2.5 mi) east of the German border.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar