Recent Posts

check it out

09 Oktober 2010

i love this one ! melted
pretend that someone special is singing it for YOU, girls! this song is simple but so touching :) 
prove it by listen it and also try to sing this one ! hello BEAUTIFUL

Hello Beautiful
How's it going?
I hear it's wonderful in California (Indonesia actually)
I've been missing you it's true

But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yea tonight I'm gonna fly
'cause I could go across the world
See everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes

Hello Beautiful
It's been a long time
Since my phone's rung
And you've been on that line
I've been missing you it's true
But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yea tonight I'm gonna fly
'cause I could go across the world
See everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar