Recent Posts

i forget something

January 01, 2011

hey, gurls! it's first day on January. first day on two thousand and eleven! yuhuuu!!!
hey guys i have something 'rare' inside my feeling that i want to share it to you. hahaa
well, first HAPPY NEW YEAR!

well, i couldn't tell it from A. because it has been took for a long time ago. ehm--- actually, 3 weeks ago. haha! but i told you it has been took for a long time. it's like ten years ago, isn't? hahaa! but the reason why i don't want to share it 3 weeks ago here are because 
first, i forgot my password! hahaa sorry :D 
second, and i don't want to tell it again from A. it's a looonnngggg story
well, the point is....

I FORGET HOW DO I FEEL WHEN I FALLING IN LOVE 
and I couldn't recognize it. am I falling in love now?
so I'll answer....

I don't know

hahaa. it's not important. but something happened and yeah, i couldn't denied it that it's truly happened in me. hahhaaa!! -,-

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar